Re: Drivers supported with gnome-speech/Gnopernicus [Comparison on features?]

Hi.

i have the same problem with the latest gnome-speech.

Cepstral has replaced theta with swift.  I haven't looked closely at the
theta source code, but the names of the header files are now

swift_defs.h  swift_exports.h  swift.h  swift_params.h

BRLtty has a separate swift and theta driver, that makes me think the
code will be different.

          Kenny