Re: Drivers supported with gnome-speech/Gnopernicus [Comparison on features?]

In this article, Marc has given some links -->

C. Ref.:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-accessibility-devel/2004-January/msg00020.html

Aditya

On 10/6/05, Aditya Pandey <aditya kumar pandey gmail com> wrote:
Yes, I am just looking for some comments based on usage from the users of this sofware (thats why this mail wasn't marked to < gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org> ).
If somebody has information on how to buy and their pricing etc. (some comparison), please put it on the list.

IMHO: Some information on the drivers (particularly links and prices) should be there on the proposed gnome-speech page. This looks like a FAQ to me.
P.S.: I can understand the concept of non-endorsing of drivers by the developers of this software.