Re: Drivers supported with gnome-speech/Gnopernicus [Comparison on features?]

Hi

Theta/Swift
I haven't been able to configure theta driver with latest gnome-speech-0.3.8 source I downloaded a few days ago.
I understand that Theta has been replaced by swift engine, but could not find if the sources have been changed to provide support for that.
Could somebody please comment on this

IBM Viavoice
Is IBM Viavoice linux run time still available somewhere. I am willing to purchase it.

Aditya