Re: [Gimp-user] Canvas Size on Crop

On Mon, Oct 18, 2021 at 07:31:21PM +0300, Alexandre Prokoudine via gimp-user-list wrote:
On Mon, Oct 18, 2021 at 7:18 PM Ruben Safir wrote:

When you do cropping _and_ you apply a bunch of changes on top of it,
you have to go all the way back to redo cropping if you want it done
differently.

No problem with that.  Using cropping any other way is stupid.

https://www.gimp.org/mail_lists.html#code-of-conduct

"Please make sure that you add value to the discussion, ____avoid
repetitive arguments, flamewars, trolling,_____ and personal attacks.

I am afraid your not listening.  You think this is a debatable point and
it is not and that quick wit and smart arguments matter.

Your blocking the screen after a crop.  That is called broken.

Never quote me a code of conduct.  They are facist tools.

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!
http://www.brooklyn-living.com