Re: [Gimp-user] Canvas Size on Crop

On 10/18/2021 07:38, Cristian Secară wrote:
În data de Sun, 17 Oct 2021 11:24:10 +0300, Alexandre Prokoudine via gimp-user-list a scris:

Why is it that now when I crop the image that the canvas sticks out.
[...]

Enabling the "Delete cropped pixels" checkbox in Crop tool's options
restores the old destructive behavior
After crop, usually I go to Layer > Layer to Image Size. Until this 'discussion' I never noticed the "Delete cropped pixels" option :)

same  here (though I use fit canvas to layers).  Was wondering why crop was working more like a selection.  At least, I've never seen a crop before that didn't crop.  And delete cropped pixels doesn't actually crop if you have "current layer only" checked (canvas remains unchanged).

scott s.

.