Re: [Gimp-user] Canvas Size on Crop

BTW - they need to fix the text tool that they BROKE

Please elaborate on that.

It has been described on the mailing list about ten times, and it keeps
falling on deaf ear.  Try using it and see for yourself how it keeps
defaulting to size 64 fonts and you can't force it to change accept by
luck and seridipity.

Instead of breaking Crop, why not fix this, which worked for 20 years
and is now broken.

Every image software has done this flawlessly since Paint Shop Pro.

Alex