Re: [Gimp-user] Can't Save my Work

On 06/26/2018 03:54 AM, NAwlins_Contrarian wrote:

The 32 bit installation side of Gimp 2.10.2 from gimp.org suffers from the
'blank export' problem.

The persistence of this problem really strikes me as a substantial sloppiness.
But hey it's free, so I guess complaining loudly is rather unseemly.

Feel free to do that, but it likely won't help :)

Instead of complaining, we prefer if people try help to figure out what
is responsible for the issues encountered - at the code level and/or in
the build options, of either GIMP or its dependencies.

--
Regards,
Michael