[Gimp-user] Can't Save my Work

The 32 bit installation side of Gimp 2.10.2 from gimp.org suffers from the
'blank export' problem.

The persistence of this problem really strikes me as a substantial sloppiness.
But hey it's free, so I guess complaining loudly is rather unseemly. Or maybe
it's just that the number of remaining 32-bit Windows users is inconsequentially
small (possible but I doubt it).

If you need a Gimp 2.10.2 for 32 bit the portable version from samj works

http://www.aljacom.com/~gimp/Gimp-2.10_32bits_Portable.7z  about 150

Otherwise back to Gimp 2.8.22

If the idea of getting a version of GIMP from some non-official source bothers
you (generally it would be a non-starter for me), but you don't still have the
2.8.22 installer, then you can go back and download it from:

https://download.gimp.org/mirror/pub/gimp/v2.8/windows/

--
NAwlins_Contrarian (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)