[Gimp-user] Can't Save my Work

The persistence of this problem really strikes me as a substantial
sloppiness. But hey it's free, so I guess complaining loudly is rather
unseemly. Or maybe it's just that the number of remaining 32-bit
Windows users is inconsequentially small (possible but I doubt it).

If the idea of getting a version of GIMP from some non-official source
bothers you (generally it would be a non-starter for me), but you
don't still have the 2.8.22 installer, then you can go back and
download it from:

https://download.gimp.org/mirror/pub/gimp/v2.8/windows/

Thank you all for your helpful replies. I'm now running 2.8.22 and it seems to
be working well for me (at least its able to save/export.)

--
LuxAmaranth (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)