[Gimp-user] Can't Save my Work

Hello, I'm a new user of GIMP (Windows 10) and after starting a project file, it
won't allow me to save. I click on the save button, and the button goes dark but
nothing happens. It will allow me to cancel out of the save menu by clicking the
"x" in the top right, but it won't save for me. Doesn't seem to matter if I
wait. This is the same situation for "save as" and "export" features as well. I
tried uninstalling and reinstalling the software, and this did not fix the
problem. Any ideas on a solution? Help is much appreciated.

--
LuxAmaranth (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)