[Gimp-user] Can't Save my Work

Well, looks like we're in the same boat then. What is the most recent
version of GIMP that works with your computer? I'm wondering if all
else fails, I can try to find a copy of that version, to see if it
will work for me. Thanks!

The 32 bit installation side of Gimp 2.10.2 from gimp.org suffers from the
'blank export' problem.

If you need a Gimp 2.10.2 for 32 bit the portable version from samj works

http://www.aljacom.com/~gimp/Gimp-2.10_32bits_Portable.7z  about 150 MB

You might need to go straight into Edit -> Preferences and enable 'legacy' icons
if they do not initially show

Looks like this https://i.imgur.com/4Qgmdz4.jpg in a 32 bit Win7 VM

Otherwise back to Gimp 2.8.22

rich: www.gimp-forum.net