Re: [Gimp-user] Bug in "arrow" plugin, possible bug with tear-off menus

On 12/19/2016 12:31 PM, mark_at_yahoo via gimp-user-list wrote:

Sorry for the spam -- likely nobody's interested in any of this -- but
thanks again to Steve for helping me out.

I think it's interesting.  I don't use tear-off menus /very/ often, but
when I do they make life a whole lot easier:  Generally speaking, when
you need to do the same operations a whole lot of times per image or
process, if there's not a keyboard shortcut you can "tear off" a menu
that's buried three deep in the hierarchy and leave it open.

If nobody's interested in them, it's because tear off menus have not
"just worked" for so long that nobody knows about them.

:o)