From: Mark Morin
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2016 11:13 PM
To: Rick Strong ; Richard ; gimp-user-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] Gradient tool : how to modify the gradient ?

notice the list of gradients on the right hand panel

left click on the name of the gradient you want to duplicate (don't "open" the gradient)

one of the icons on the bottom is duplicate. Alternatively, right click on the name of the gradient and
select duplicate.

hopefully the screenshot comes through