Re: [Gimp-user] Time to fork BABL and GEGL

16 нояб. 2014 г. 3:05 пользователь "billn" <forums gimpusers com> написал:

My way or the highway developers. How many would love to fork?
LIbreoffice and
Ubuntu folks may help with funds needed to move Gimp to the next level.

This is free software, so you are entitled to forking it, even if you don't
understand why you would be doing that, exactly. And you do not understand
that judging by how easily you dismiss both sides of the argument telling
you there is no controversy, just misunderstanding.

I strongly suggest that you start your own mailing list to discuss all
these forks you've been talkibg about. Your further emails here will be
regrettably moderated.

Alex