Re: [Gimp-user] Time to fork BABL and GEGL

On Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 3:48 PM, Elle Stone >> but you
refuse to spend time where the developers normally clear up
misunderstandings, reach consensus and make plans; on IRC.

As you well know, I did try discussing unbounded sRGB with you on IRC. On
IRC you felt free to issue personal insults. And you wasted time eliciting
general agreement from people who learned everything they know about "color
management" from you.

If calling the examples you used for "corner cases", and that one can
construct scenes favoring different RGB spaces for orthogonality
between channels - not only the sensor space  - a personal insult; I
call it being direct.

/pippin