[Gimp-user] UI drag and drop issues prevent layer reorder or dialog tab reorder

I also have this problem and after hours of deinstalling and disabling programs,
I think I found the cause for this problem. At least on my machine.
It is my antivirus program. Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2013. When I close it, the drag
and drop works again. When I start it up again, drag and drop stops working.
I'm going to cantact Kaspersky regarding this issue.

--
Powerpuncher (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)