[Gimp-user] UI drag and drop issues prevent layer reorder or dialog tab reorder

Hi all,
Does it happen even after restarting GIMP? Or that's working at first,
then at some point the drag and drop stops working, but when you
restart, it works again?
And also could you try later GIMP version?
You can get GIMP 2.8.10 on our FTP:
ftp://ftp.gimp.org/pub/gimp/v2.8/windows/gimp-2.8.10-setup.exe

I remember to have fixed some drag and drop issue for GIMP on Windows
in a later version (not sure which, maybe 2.8.6 or 2.8.8, but
definitely later than your 2.8.2). The bug description was different
though, so I'm unsure this is related, but it is better to check with
the last version to make sure.
Enjoy,

Jehan

It happen directly when starting Gimp (open a existing or blank project).
Actually it's been a while since I use the UI drag-and-drop (Note : I can d-n-d
from an outside source. It's only the user interface (UI) drag-n-drop isn't
working. See the issue description by kzibart on the 1st post).

In my case I'm using 2.8.10 before I was on 2.8.8 and I already try with 2.6.12
(each time I delete the .gimp folder) but without any success.

--
Zou (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)