Re: [Gimp-user] About bad new save export function in Gimp-2.8

On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 11:56 AM, maderios wrote:

arbitrary = "depending on individual discretion"

It's the case... Developers know their job developers. They do not
listen to what happens on the side of people who work with images.

The problem is not about us allegedly not listening. The problem is
that _you_ don't find it necessary to sit down and listen to _us_ for
just one minute.

The decision was made in 2009 after discussions in our mailing lists
and on IRC. It's based on analysis of what the target audience needs.
You do not have to agree with the result, but repeatedly suggesting
that no users were consulted is plain wrong. I would appreciate if you
stopped doing that.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org