Re: [Gimp-user] About bad new save export function in Gimp-2.8

On 09/10/2012 11:30 PM, Daniel Hauck wrote:
I too have ranted about this topic. Not to get into it again, I would
like to point out a couple of things:

1. This change doesn't remove functionality. It only moves it.
The problem is that gimp arbitrarily separates the types of files: .xcf and others. This does not happen like this in the work. We work indifferently on all file types.

2. This is not a show-stopper in any sense of the word.

and sorta 3. Someone has created some sort of script which restores the
original behavior. I have not tried it and I probably won't.

No, it doesnt restores the  original behavior
 it's different

Regards

--
Maderios