Re: [Gimp-user] About bad new save export function in Gimp-2.8

On 09/11/2012 09:29 AM, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 11:11 AM, maderios wrote:

Reread what I wrote above. Do not distort what I meant. Thanks...

Perhaps you don't understand the meaning of the word "arbitrary"?

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/arbitrary

arbitrary = "depending on individual discretion"

It's the case... Developers know their job developers. They do not listen to what happens on the side of people who work with images. They stay with their own "arbitrary" ideas. This vertical organization is a general problem in the world.

Greetings
--
Maderios