Re: [Gimp-user] About bad new save export function in Gimp-2.8

On 09/10/2012 06:19 PM, Simon Budig wrote:
maderios (maderios gmail com) wrote:
Developers gentlemen, thank you for listening to the users who
actually use Gimp to work. Listen to their needs. Practice, there is
all that counts and not the theoretical ideas completely divorced
from reality.

Hi

We got a lot of negative feedback, unfortunately most of it was
incoherent write-only-rambling, which makes it hard to listen to. If
you're masochistic, go to the gimp-devel archives and read the threads
on that topic.

We also got a lot of positive feedback on the change. It seems we're
not really "completely divorced from reality" with the change.

For now we're sticking to the new behaviour. Sorry if you don't like
that.

Because you're not dealing with reality. This is the problem of amateurs who create software professional vocation.
I know it's hard to admit, but it is a fact...

Regards

--
Maderios