Re: [Gimp-user] DON'T HATE the new save vs. export behavior

On Tue, 2012-07-31 at 09:11 -0700, Richard Gitschlag wrote:

As a quick comparison, Windows doesn't allow you to drag-and-drop
items directly onto an application's taskbar button either and I don't
understand why.

Win 95 and Win XP did, in general, I don't know about later versions of
Windows. It's not instant, you have to hover over the tab for a second
or two.

I agree with you, if you drag-and-drop a layer onto a GIMP tab (other
than the current image) this can and possibly should be interpreted as
"paste as new layer in said image".

If you hover over the tab long enough the current image changes, and you
can then drop the layer.

Liam