Re: [Gimp-developer] Export instead save directly

Also, the old way of forcing a user to bypass a warning message every time
he/she wants to save to the loaded format is (workflow-wise) much worse
than just learning the "Export" hotkey imho. Also, it's clearly not a
"flaw"; it's not broken, it's working as intended.
If there were a vote, I'd vote to keep it the new way (and I process a very
very high volume of product photos with GIMP). I reckon people are more
likely to complain about a change in UI conventions than praise it... so
here's one praising it. How many theoretical user votes is that worth? ;)

My 2p.
-C

On Mon, Feb 29, 2016 at 12:27 PM, Alexandre Prokoudine <