Re: [Gimp-developer] Export instead save directly

On Mon, Feb 29, 2016 at 12:34 PM, A. da Mek wrote:

Many of who? There is no indication whatsoever that the group of people
who
reverted to 2.6 is any large.

How can we know how many of them there is, if they simply downgrade to 2.6
and do not bother to discuss it somewhere?

One of the first things I learned when I was in the marketing and PR
business is that unhappy customers do complain. A lot. Whereas people
who are fine with changes rarely talk, let alone be vocal. So when you
seriously mess up, you get no end of complaints from a lot of people
and very little support.

What we do have here, however, is a small group of users who are
unhappy with this change and who are very vocal. That's telling.

Also, if you think that changes of this sort should be officially
talked about in any other way than they already have been, I'm
listening.

Alex