Re: [Gimp-developer] Export instead save directly

29 февр. 2016 г. 11:35 пользователь "A. da Mek" написал:

For an average user, GIMP already has everything what
we need. But it does be a shame that many of us were
forced by this unfortunate change to revert to 2.6.

Many of who? There is no indication whatsoever that the group of people who
reverted to 2.6 is any large.

But the serious harm is that when we upgrade to 2.8
and see that "save" does not behave in the expected,
logical and traditional way (as it ever behaved in
previous versions and as still behaves in other
applications (for example Inkscape)),

Inkscape developers are considering the very same change: save only to SVG.

then we consider this version broken

If I may just ask, could you please drop "we" and start talking in singular
noun please?

But as I already said, this would be not much important if the users were
properly informed about this contra-intuitive change.

They were.

Alex