Re: [Gimp-developer] wtf with the download?

On 2015-05-08 05:24, Laxminarayan Kamath wrote:
But to get inspired, just try this:
https://nightly.mozilla.org/

You could have a split table for different versions

That reminds me of something else I find useful on software download pages.

It is handy when the page puts links related to the program file useful for the operating system I'm running at the top of the page. I also like it when they have links further down the page for other operating systems. There are times I download a program file for the main operating system I use AND for another OS that I sometimes run. It allows me to get everything I need in one visit. No muss. No fuss.

Some download places will include a link to a page with development releases for those that want to run/test the latest dev versions.

I offer the following example:
http://www.singularityviewer.org/downloads

--

Cheers!