Re: [Gimp-developer] wtf with the download?

On 05/06/2015 10:37 PM, Kevin wrote:
On 2015-05-05 12:23, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
I would be the first to acknowledge that our downloads page isn't fun.
However I'm looking at it right now fro a Windows machine and I see a
huge download link at the top of the page, so I have no idea why
Farkas would even have to go as far as the list of mirrors.

The big download button on the top of the main page just takes you to
the downloads page. Buried a long way down the page is a link to a
development version of GIMP for Windows. The page needs a link to the
site that has the released versions of GIMP for Windows.

It takes you to the downloads page, adjusted to the platform you are using.

--
Regards,
Michael