Re: [Gimp-developer] Search Action dialog feature

On Jan 29, 2014, at 23:04, Michael Natterer wrote:

All discussion aside, I have promised the guys that this would
go in a long time ago, and just needs some cleanup.

then it was a complete waste of my time and expertise to
get involved. it should not have been asked, if no one
wanted to know anyway.

    --ps

            man + machine interface works

        http://blog.mmiworks.net: on interaction architecture