[Gimp-developer] How does it works ?

Hello dear developers,
We are a group of 5 french students and we have to understand how such a program works. Indeed our teacher
asked us to define the mathematical objects which are used in the quality improvement of a picture. In
particular the process... We've already did some researchs which conducted us to the Fourier transform... And
to be honnest it´s quite hard to conceptualize for us. If someone could explain us the source code and/or the
maths hidden behind, simply and efficiently, we will be very grateful to him.
With all our respect, we please you to agree our cordial thoughts.
Ps : for any contact :
samuel-messelet hotmail fr
Or the address used here : tanguy manescau gmail com
Thanks

Envoyé de mon iPhone