Re: [Gimp-developer] How does it work?

Hi,

I think you find many answers to your questions in the
[GEGL code], which is GIMP's backend graphics library.
Some other image processing parts are in the [GIMP code].
There the directories 'modules', 'plug-ins', 'libgimp*',
'devel-docs' look like the right places for you to look at.
If you have questions about the technical architecture
of GIMP: one of the next points on my todo list is the
software architecture documentation of GIMP. Questions
are welcome, so I'll get a notion what other developers
are interested in.

Kind regards,

Sven

[GEGL code]: