Re: [Gimp-developer] HELP with SYMBOLIC icon theme for Gimp.

Hi,

On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 11:26 AM, Michael Schumacher <schumaml gmx de> wrote:
On 30.10.2013 23:14, Jehan Pagès wrote:

So well now I'm not sure anymore. Though checking the said file, I
would not say they are "compiled" in, merely listed as filenames
(which could therefore apply to any other set of icons with the same
names). Only stock-question-64.png seems kind of compiled as pixel
data into gimp-core-pixbufs.h.

Please read that whole Makefile(.am). And run make in that directory and
check the results.

Yes I did read the whole Makefile.am, but I don't know how I did not
see gimp-stock-pixbufs.h. :-)
Indeed all the default icons are compiled as pixels in a header.

Well the safer and simpler is to ask this Jimmac. If he is from the
GNOME project, as I understand, I guess he would have no problem with
double-licensing his work under GPLv3+.
Is anyone in contact with him and could ask him to make an official
answer (maybe on this mailing list or other public place) about it?

Thanks!

Jehan

--
Regards,