Re: [Gimp-developer] HELP with SYMBOLIC icon theme for Gimp.

On 28.10.2013 19:59, scl wrote:
Hi,

in matter of the unclear license situation I asked the FSF
for clarification and like to share their answer (see below).
It's not a legal advice, but I hope it sheds us some light
on the issue.

Unfortunately your mail seems to discard the fact that the icons are run
through gdk-pixbuf-csource. So the FSF probably assumed that the icons
are included as individual files alongside the binaries.

--
Regards,
Michael