Re: [Gimp-developer] HELP with SYMBOLIC icon theme for Gimp.

Hi,
listas jesusda com (2013-10-04 at 1244.03 +0200):
[...]
I've been read the gimp documentation ( libgimpwidgets-GimpStock.htm
) to edit the imagerc file and load all the icons, but some ones
does not load and I can not find the correct   '' stock["NAME"] = ''
entry.

When I assembled G3HOST, there was a tool named gle (SVN was still in
use). It seems that tool is no more (lost with GIT migration?). The
README.txt in the archive has all the info collected at that time.
http://www.infernal-iceberg.com/gimp/G3HOST-20090219.tgz

But now, after some searching, I found a newer, similar, tool,
gtkparasite. http://chipx86.github.io/gtkparasite/

Maybe it can help you figure widget layout, settings, etc like gle
did. Good luck.

GSR