Re: [Gimp-developer] HELP with SYMBOLIC icon theme for Gimp.

Hi,

On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 8:15 AM, jEsuSdA 8) <listas jesusda com> wrote:
El 28/10/13 18:37, Alexandre Prokoudine escribió:

Is your theme from October 4 the latest version?

Here is the latest version:

http://www.jesusda.com/files/symbolic-gimp.7z

Reading Sven email about a possible licensing issue, and if I
understand, you are the author of the icon set. Would you accept to
double license your work under a GPL license? I guess this would
simplify the whole discussion and problematic.

By the way, Sven, which GPL version is the theme?

Anyway yes, I would love to see a dark theme with a renewed icon set
available in GIMP 2.10. :-)

Jehan

The problem with the color picker icon persist. :S

@Everyone, how about we merge it?

I think it will be a great idea. Gimp looks like great with this theme.

Thanks!
jEsuSdA 8)