Re: [Gimp-developer] HELP with SYMBOLIC icon theme for Gimp.

Hi,

On Sat, Oct 5, 2013 at 12:59 AM, Simon Budig <simon budig de> wrote:
jEsuSdA 8) (listas jesusda com) wrote:
Working on gtkrc I have solved F bug and improve the icons visualization.

Thanks for your efforts, that indeed looks really great. I'm all for
including it in the main gimp source.

I'm ok for it too. And I would be also OK to have an included dark
theme as soon as possible (not waiting for 3.0). Because everybody
says it's so better for graphics work (some pieces of the UI stayed
light, missing icons, etc.), blabla, but each time I try one, it's
broken somehow. So if we could have an optional one in the main tree,
that we know fully works with GIMP, that would be awesome! :-)
Obviously it could just be the GTK+3 default dark theme that we would
have maybe tweaked to work with GIMP 2.10.

Thanks for the theming work anyway!

Jehan

The bug D is almost done: eye icon has changed, bug when clicked,
there are no "closed eye" showd, so, I need help to solve this.

I am not sure if I understand the bug: the default theme does not
contain a "closed eye" icon.

Do you see the default eye when the mouse button is pressed down? Then
apparently the stock icon definition for the ACTIVE widget state is
wrong for some reason.

Thanks,
        Simon

--