Re: [Gimp-developer] HELP with SYMBOLIC icon theme for Gimp.

jEsuSdA 8) (listas jesusda com) wrote:
A - I have the symbolic icon, but I can find the widget name to load
the icon. Gimp allways loads this colorful icon and I can not change
it. ¿What name has it?

This is imported from the default gtk stock icons: "gtk-select-color"

B - Same of A. I think solving A maybe can solve this bug.

Yeah.

C - I want to change this icon too. By default, gimp loads the
desktop theme icon folder, but I whant to design and load a symbolic
one for layers groups button.

Same here this probably is "gtk-directory"

E -  Same as D bug but with the zoom-follow-window button.

Hum, no idea about that one. "gimp-zoom-follow-window" should be OK.

F - Same as D and E but related with default-colors and swap-colors.

This should be "gimp-default-colors" and "gimp-swap-colors", they get
used in the size GTK_ICON_SIZE_MENU.

I hope this helps.

Bye,
        Simon