Re: [Gimp-developer] gimp gradients

On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 6:32 PM, peter sikking wrote:

it is not only the unified transform tool, although that is the one
that broke my back, certainly after our Vienna BOF. it is the string
of these things, and the ‘that’s the way it is’ cheerfulness that
developers display with it, that is exhausting me.

AFAIK, the latest issue here was a missing rationale for duplicating
transformation tools (Unified Transform as "feel" tool + separate
"precision" tools).

I hope we can work through these different points of view.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org