Re: [Gimp-developer] gimp gradients

On Sun, Mar 10, 2013 at 6:10 PM, rafał rush wrote:
Hi
Gradients in gimp are very very painful thing. I love gimp and i used it a
lot but gradients are nightmare. I see that you are making new tools and
other stuff but the most important thing and the thing that all graphic
designers using all the time is gradient. To make simple gradient i must do
hundred clicks. Gradient window is weird and difficult for new user. Are you
planing make gradient tool more user friendly?

Planning would be a too strong word, perhaps, but we do want to
improve that in the future.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org