[Gimp-developer] gimp gradients

Hi
Gradients in gimp are very very painful thing. I love gimp and i used it a lot but gradients are nightmare. I see that you are making new tools and other stuff but the most important thing and the thing that all graphic designers using all the time is gradient. To make simple gradient i must do hundred clicks. Gradient window is weird and difficult for new user. Are you planing make gradient tool more user friendly?