Re: [Gimp-developer] Gimp build for Windows

On Saturday, January 12, 2013, 22:32:15, pavel wrote:

> The idea about creating my own installer came from some forums where
> I've got an impression that there is no 64bit version of Gimp for
> Windows at the moment, or is unstable or buggy. Then I realized that
> there is something, so I will postpone this effort.

Since GIMP 2.8.0, the installer on http://gimp-win.sourceforge.net/
(which is also linked from gimp.org) contains both 32 and 64-bit
version of GIMP, and automatically installs the correct one for the
system (and when 64-bit version is installed, it by default also
includes libraries to support 32-bit plug-ins).

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< http://eternallybored.org/ >

If it can go wrong, it will go wrong.
       -- Murphy's Law