Re: [Gimp-developer] segmentation fault when trying to replace deprecated functions in lcms.c

On Thu, 2012-09-20 at 14:46 -0400, Elle Stone wrote:

> If anyone wants to try my lcms plug-in code and let me how it works
> for them, that would be fantastic. The version that uses deprecated
> code works perfectly, as far as I can tell, but I'm only one person,
> using one computer. The only thing is, you do need to modify one Babl
> file, babl/babl/base/model-rgb.c, and then recompile Babl.
> Instructions for compiling the plug-in and also download files for
> both versions of the plug-in and the modified babl file are here:
> http://ninedegreesbelow.com/temp/gimp-lcms-6.html.

Hi Elle,

Thanks for the updated files, I'd really like to try them when
I have some time on the weekend.

It would really help to get more review if you didn't upload
entire files, but also patches against git master, so everybody
can see the *changes* not just their result, by just looking
at your web page. The effort to download the file, copy it
into the source and then say "git diff" is always a good
reason to say "nah i'll do that later" ;)

Regards,
--mitch