Re: [Gimp-developer] Save/export, option to go back to old behaviour

Hi Alexandre,
  leaving aside the other points, on which I'm sure we will never agree
:-), can you help me with this instead:

On 11/19/2012 01:07 PM, Alberto Mardegan wrote:
>>> Is it actually possible for a user to lose the layers when saving to
>>> JPEG with gimp 2.6? The JPEG plugin asks to flatten the image, at which
>>> points the users would cancel the process if he really cares about them.
>>
>> You seem to be under impression that people actually read text in prompts :)

Reformulating: is it possible for a user *who reads and understands all
question dialogs which appear to him/her*, to actually lose the layers
when saving to JPEG with gimp 2.6?
If yes, how?

Ciao,
  Alberto