Re: [Gimp-developer] Save/export, option to go back to old behaviour

On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 2:18 PM, Graeme Gill wrote:

> 99% of the time people opening jpegs will be adjusting and cropping
> photo's, so assuming they are doing something out of the ordinary
> and making it hard for them is simply bad UI IMHO.

The very same 99% of people who download pictures from camera into
Picasa or iPhoto, crop and adjust in-place, and then upload to
Facebook?

Yeeeees, I can see how the change is affecting them so badly :)

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org