Re: [Gimp-developer] wilber in the toolbar

"well, usability is a lot more than ‘what can do people find out
in the first 5 minutes’ (ease of learning). GIMP is designed
for other goals: speed of use, the freedom to create, etc."

strange, I was thinking that this topic was related to UI usability
of course speed of use has nothing to do with that icon
and freedom to create also ...

I will keep Wilber there - probably because I think is fancy, probably
because mean something to me
but I am one in a million
probably the other side of the million think in favor of vertical usable space

..de gustibus
probably an option in preferences will solve this problem forever
one million less me will put out the icon, me not - so we just get
million of happy peoples.

so my opinion is for the option to choose enable / disable Wilber icon
 in preferences