Re: [Gimp-developer] wilber in the toolbar

mr. Sikking;
"drop images" text message would me more efficient and explicit
or probably an icon representing the drag and drop action...

Wilber itself has nothing to do with the fact of
"remembering the drag and drop" ..it's just a branding sign
for me is ok - I like it there but :
- a new user will not be informed about the functionality we talk about
- an old GIMP user ...know that already

for meis ok as is (I have no points against it) - but talking about usability ...a clean message or a representative icon for that functionality would do a better informal job.