Re: [Gimp-developer] wilber in the toolbar

Am 12.05.12 10:02, schrieb Alexandre Prokoudine:
Hi,

AFAIK, our reasoning for presenting tools' options in a vertically
oriented dockable dialog in the sidebar is that we care about vertical
space.

If we do care about it, is there a reason we add a Wilber logo to the
top of the toolbar? I've been hearing questions how to remove it for a
couple of years already, and that tells me that users also care about
vertical space.

Opinions?

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org