Re: [Gimp-developer] wilber in the toolbar

On Sat, 2012-05-12 at 19:06 +0200, peter sikking wrote:
[...]
> > A gtk+ drop target might be a better approach.
>
> is that a standard widget? I have trouble googling it.

No, I am sorry, I was overly laconic. You are standing in
my sunlight.

I was trying to suggest that gtk+ could add a new widget,
a drop target - and perhaps also a drag source. Then there
would be an explicit affordance rather than a hint.

But I have just come from Hamburg, where many things are
explicit that elsewhere are only hinted at :-)

Liam