Re: [Gimp-developer] Bring back normal handling of other file formats

În data de Fri, 15 Jun 2012 02:33:54 +0200, Simon Budig a scris:

> And many users will (and have even on this list) agreed, that this
> change makes sense.

I agreed with the actual change, which I find useful and on the "safe"
side as mentioned here.

There is, however, a big annoyance in the following scenario:
- open GIMP
- drop a (say) .png image
- change something there
- export the modified image to other (say) .png
- close GIMP
- the program asks "Do you want to save the changes blah, blah ?"

Now *this* is annoying. I already have saved my changes, why should I
give it written proof for that ?

If I use OpenOffice/LibreOffice and export a document to something
different than OpenDocument format, if after export I just close the
program, the program simply closes. _This_ is normal.

Cristi

--
Cristian Secară
http://www.secarica.ro