Re: [Gimp-developer] What about switching from Gtk+ to Qt

On Monday, July 30, 2012, 9:06:53, Malix wrote:

> Switching to new build system should not be linked to the fact that the
> former does not work, but to the best that the new works.

Except that looking at CMake documentation, it makes cross-compiling
GIMP much more complicated that it's at the moment.

> Qt is a great library. Yes is C++ but dosen't require rewriting GIMP but
> only the user interface. But as already said I shot too high :-)

...which still requires that nearly everything is rewritten anyway.

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< http://eternallybored.org/ >

Seven eighths of everything can't be seen.
       -- Marshall's Generalized Iceberg Theorem