Re: [Gimp-developer] What about switching from Gtk+ to Qt

On Sunday, July 29, 2012, 13:55:48, Shlomi Fish wrote:

> CMake can generate GNU make-compatible makefiles just fine, so unless you meant
> GNU Automake, that's not the issue. CMake can also generate project files for
> other IDEs and support some other build-systems, all from the same sources, so
> in this respect it is far superior to GNU Autohell.

How well does CMake handle cross-compiling? I recently had to compile
a few projects that didn't use autotools, and getting them to
cross-compile wasn't fun (one of those made some very wrong
assumptions about Windows as well, which didn't help either).

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< http://eternallybored.org/ >

Things equal to nothing else are equal to each other.
       -- First Postulate of Isomurphism